Saturday, August 1, 2009

Does phone reception depend on the phone or the company I have(T-Mobile)?

Ok, I have a Samsung-t309, and I really hate the thing. I have had this phone for two years and I feel like ripping the remaining hair out of my head! Just kidding, but seriously, I need to know, is the model of the phone a function of the reception it receives, or is it the service? For instance: I can't use my phone in basements, like in my school or my house. And in my home(1st floor), I get at the most maybe 3 out of 6 bars of reception. It really sucks. I must know this because in two months(when my moms contract is up because I am not 18), I will either go to Verizon, or stay with T-mobile, but get a new phone for it



http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Deta...



Any help would be great



Does phone reception depend on the phone or the company I have(T-Mobile)?

It's a function of both. Not all phone companies coverage is the same, towers in different places, stuff like that. Some phones will be more sensitive that others, that is can work with a weaker signal than others. Borrow other peoples phones and try your sim in other phones, see if, say, Nokia model x works better or other carriers with your phone work. Mix and match for the best coverage



Does phone reception depend on the phone or the company I have(T-Mobile)?

well its really the satelite of the carrier BUT in your case it might be the phone since its pretty old and probably dropped a few times so if you get a new phone it might help. you should go on their website and checdk the coverage area for where you live b/c i get great reception where i live and i have t mobile for the past 2 years with about at least 5 different phones (yeah im a phone addict i love the getting the ones that come out new style so i change phones quite oftenly)

No comments:

Post a Comment