Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need AFRO advice pleeeease!!! im desperate lol?

ok well i cant decide what to do with my afro.. i dont like it at the moment, i wanna get it like this



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiiU-Fky1...



see the bit after his first girl friend styles it at 00:30



well i WOULD like it like that but i have a feeling my afro is like too tight, its hard to explain, travis mcoy (that guy in the vid) his hair seems so loose n wavy whereas mine is tight so i dont know whether or not i can get my hair like that.



to give u a bit more of an idea what my hair is i am mixed race, and you know that mixed race kids tend to have lighter looser hair than really black kids so i dunno if that helps...



im just confused, i really wanna do somthing with my hair but i dont know what!!!, wait. would the textured look work maybe? well what im asking is that does it matter how tight or untight your hair is, can you still get textured hair?



im sorry that im so hard to understand.. im a bit desperate and a bit retarded.. please help



I need AFRO advice pleeeease!!! im desperate lol?

come to the dark side you might not want to hear this YOU HAVE BLACK MANS HAIR GO to a black hair stylest



balck hair is not bad hair just different and sens black hair stylest have delt with your hair type.



I need AFRO advice pleeeease!!! im desperate lol?

short it would look really nice or keep it long tied up even know your a boy i think thank you bye ! btw i love that video

No comments:

Post a Comment