Thursday, October 8, 2009

Abercrombie kids/ holiister model:D help?

Ok, My name is Gabriella :D and I'm thinking about becoming a model for one of these companies but I need your help:D



My plan is not right away send pics: Let me tell you about my self first though



Im 13



Look like a young Adriana Lima



HAve her same skin tone



I have dark green eyes



Im Hispanic American , Danish australian, and irish



Brunette colored hair



cheats lenghed



5'3



wiegh 113



Im toned and have hips and curves ( lol im not fat)



Ahve an exotic look



Now these are my steps



I plan to send pics When I loose 15- 23 pounds by at least April



Should get a couple proffesianl pics done



Well im notfat but toned , lol i dont have a muffin top i just hate my thieghs kinda



Now here where u need to help, if u were a model for these agencies please answer



1. How much do they pay you



2 tell me about being a local store model



3. are they picky



4. do you think i can make it :D



Thanks



21 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.



oh yeah i dont look 13 lol i



Abercrombie kids/ holiister model:D help?

before either store will let you model for them, you have to be a floor model for their store first. so you'll have to wait until you're 17 to get a job at hollister/abercrombie or 18 at abercrombie and fitch. it's an easy job, and it's fun. they will automatically take pictures of you there to send to their regional supervisor, and if they like your look, they will send them to a higher authority and then they will get in touch with you to model for them.



after working there and you still want to model for them, send pictures of yourself to them via their website, and if you want them to take you seriously, i suggest you get a proffesional portfolio made. good luck!



oh by the way i think you should post a picture if you want an honest opinion from everyone



Abercrombie kids/ holiister model:D help?

You have to show a picture if you want a real opinion because not everyone will thinky ou look like Adriana Lima.



Abercrombie kids/ holiister model:D help?

can u show us a pic? otherwise we cant tell.



i mean u think you are all that but you aint.



Abercrombie kids/ holiister model:D help?

first off, you SAY you look like adiana lima but her bone structure is so unique and incredibly rare i doubt you have it. the minimal height for a model is 5'6"/5'7". i'm 5'9" and my agency barely wanted me because i was too short. if you lose 20 pounds they wont want you because you'll ruin their customer pool because they'll think your anorexic. My contract is yearly for $60, 000 for various jobs. right now they'll clothes won't look good because you have curves. they are extremely picky. now, to see what they think of you hang around their stores, and if they like you they'll tell you. thats what i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment