Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who was the first true "Hair Metal" act?

I have narrowed down between Bon Jovi and Def Leppard but I may be mistaken. I know that Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and I'm sure they'll be in the US Hall as well. But, I as a kid really remember all cool Def Leppard vids like "Photograph" and "Rock of Ages" So, I guess I'm not sure who takes the crown. For all I know I could be someone else entirely. Thanks in advance.



Who was the first true "Hair Metal" act?

Van Halen and Motley were before Bon Jovi and Def Lep. Then we have Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Scorpions. I guess it depends if you mean hair metal or glam metal. But alot of the 80's metal bands fit into both.



Who was the first true "Hair Metal" act?

glam metal bands Motley crue, wasp, quiet riot, poison, and def lep



Who was the first true "Hair Metal" act?

Rat



Who was the first true "Hair Metal" act?

I would say Van Halen or the New York Dolls, they're early 70's. They had the first big hair.



Who was the first true "Hair Metal" act?

Twisted Sister was probably one of the earliest big hair bands. Motley Crue too.



Who was the first true "Hair Metal" act?

i reckon new york dolls.



though having said that, 'true hair metal'- motley crue!

No comments:

Post a Comment