Thursday, October 8, 2009

Umm "scene kids"?

Whoelse thinks its stupid?



ive noticed they all try to be unique



when they all dress the same way, do their hair the same way, and have the same interest in music.



i'm not hating here, but i just think some of them are hypocrits.



Umm "scene kids"?

I agree, the whole concept of 'scene' is totally stupid. I mean, do they really look at themselves in the mirror and say "I look good." Thats absolutely rediculous. I will be the first to admit im a total prep, not gonna lie so maybe I am a bit biased. But as someone who takes pride in my personal appearance, I simply dont understand how someone can let themselves be seen in public like that, fashion disaster...major. I think its time to take out the tacky piercings and stop shopping at thrift stores. Oh and another thing, I notice a lot of these scene people dying their hair...little tip, if you must dye it, get it done profesionally because it looks like crap if you do it yourself so stop trying.



Umm "scene kids"?

I don;t get it either. It's kind of hypocrisy, the way they all try to be different by being the exact same as other people. It's like "conforming rebelliousness" How can one say they are different when they try to fit into any stereotype? My sister was into that for a while, and she says it was just to be "different," but she hung around with clones of herself. I guess you have to be one to understand it.



Umm "scene kids"?

true.also the scene kids also copied some japanese lifestyle.i mean their hair.cuzz ive noticed that in youtube that they wanted their fav j-rock band's singer hair alot lol.nd they try to look perfect like an anime character which an anime's hair looks scene.so i think scene kids arnt original

No comments:

Post a Comment