Thursday, October 8, 2009

I had a dream about 6weeks ago, my 4yo son fell into a hole and large worm like creatures were attac

since that dream, my son has been aggressive towards kids at school, hitting, pushing, cutting kids hair, kicking our puppy dog, ect, I am really concerned about the change in him, he also lies to me; this dream I had was so real and scary and his behaviour is also becoming very real and scary! the teacher is talking about removing him from prep and try again next year.



I had a dream about 6weeks ago, my 4yo son fell into a hole and large worm like creatures were attacking him;?

Hey Dove, I think I talked to you before about this dream. The pit your son was in is a spiritual pit in his life. It is a place where he is in bondage to some issues in his life. The pit in the bible was always a place that once you fell in no one could get you out, except God. And the worms represent demonic forces which are tormenting him and working through his flesh to cause the behaviour you are witnessing in him. You will have to seek God for the deliverance of your son from the demons that are tormenting him. When dealing with people who are in a pit whether they are adults or children, it will take time and patience. Okay, take care sister.



I had a dream about 6weeks ago, my 4yo son fell into a hole and large worm like creatures were attacking him;?

Before this dream clear signals had be showed to you that your son was a unhappy child craving for your love and attention ; but you were in denial so ; they send you a warning in your dreams because they new you will notice ; now you have to face the reality that yes your son need his mother and some help from a professional and yes you are worried with very good reason ; as his mother you are the only one who can do something about the situation



I had a dream about 6weeks ago, my 4yo son fell into a hole and large worm like creatures were attacking him;?

That dream was warning you that there are "worms" in your sons' life, eating their way through his happiness and goodness, making him aggressive and badly behaved.



I apologise, as I can only interpret your dream, I haven't had children of my own, but ask around, perhaps a friend might know, else ring a helpline or something.



I had a dream about 6weeks ago, my 4yo son fell into a hole and large worm like creatures were attacking him;?

This is the truth: a four year old only acts outs like that because he is being treated poorly somehow. I have raised children who had fun and light and happy childhoods.



You didn't say the role his father has in his life. Your son is angry and it is directly caused by treatment from either you or his father. In essence, he is in a dark hole of anger, and he is fighting his way out. If you don't know how to parent children, get some help. He's only four and still able to be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment