Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kids Wisdom?

"Never trust a dog to watch your food." -Patrick, age 10



"When your dad is mad and asks you, 'Do I look stupid?' Don't answer." -Hannah, age 9



"Don't pull Dad's finger when he tells you to." -Emily, age 10



"When your Mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair." -Taylia, age 11



"A puppy always has bad breath-even after eating a Tic-Tac."- Andrew, age 9



"You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk." -Amir, age 9



"If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse." -Naomi, age 15



"Felt-tip markers are not good to use as lipstick." -Lauren, age 9



"Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat." -Joel, age 10



"When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your Mum when she's on the phone." -Alyesha, age 13



"Never try to baptize a cat." -Eileen, age 8



"Never tell your mum her diet's not working. " Michael, 14



Kids Wisdom?

"Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat." -Joel, age 10



that one is my fav



Kids Wisdom?

Gee kids are smart sometimes.



Kids Wisdom?

Oh yes, they can be pretty open about their observations, too.



Kids Wisdom?

Excellent - the innocence of children always makes me giggle.



Having a particularly rubbish day today and that has made me feel loads better x



Kids Wisdom?

All very true pieces of advice.



Kids Wisdom?

lol ilike it



Kids Wisdom?

Didn't I see this same stuff on a show hosted by Bill Cosby once? Still funny though



Kids Wisdom?

cute...star*



Kids Wisdom?

Some were actually very funny LOL



Kids Wisdom?

Smile widely and rock from side to side at your mummy's knees while she is eating and she will have to give you some because you are so cute.



Crying just annoys her and makes her put you in your cot.



Kids Wisdom?

LOL



Kids Wisdom?

ok then



Kids Wisdom?

Wow



Kids Wisdom?

If only i knew this when i was small



Kids Wisdom?

It was lovely to read and yes I know my kids are smarter than me



but I would never admit to them.



Kids Wisdom?

That is the best one in ages. 20/10



Kids Wisdom?

When your dad is mad and asks you, 'Do I look stupid?' Don't answer." -Hannah, age 9 Im really bad with that 1 lol!



I cant handle it when people yell and go bright red either i just laugh..then get in lots of trouble (my teacher was right infront of me when yelling at the class,he looked like a tomato,his face was kinda round even better lol! i couldnt help it)



Kids Wisdom?

Ah, innocence of children

No comments:

Post a Comment