Thursday, July 30, 2009

How long does it take for head lice eggs (nits) to show up in a childs hair?

My neice just started pre-school and ended up getting head lice. My brother and the mother are not together and do not have a good relationship. Therefore, she is blaming my neices head lice on my brothers new gf's kids. Those kids were checked in school and are clear of head lice. There was a paper signed stating they didnt, and dont have head lice. At this point, the lice were gone. My neice was over for the weekend and evidently was checked in school again just today (monday) and evidently they found a few eggs. The school claims that she "had to have gotten them this weekend" and of course the mother is blaming my brother again. So my quesiton is how long does it take for eggs to show up? And is it possible that the eggs could be left over from before?



How long does it take for head lice eggs (nits) to show up in a childs hair?

Lice, those nasty little buggers. Your niece could have had a left over nit or louse that was missed when she was checked last week. She could have come into contact with another child while playing over the week-end or she may have gotten them from your brothers new gf children. Or, the brothers new gf children may have gotten them from her! Your niece may have had them for a couple of weeks and a couple of nits were missed in the last checking. Was your niece's mum going through her head every night with a lice comb after treating her? Needs to be done, seven days....



Tis the lice season. I know, I'm the lice queen in the neighbourhood. First mum to find a louse phones me to check their kids and family and treat. I do everyone around here.



BIG SECRET???



USE TEA TREE OIL IN YOUR SHAMPOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment