Thursday, July 30, 2009

My wife is ready to have kids. She says today is the best day to get prego. Any tips for helping us

Like what positions, should I go deep, should I do others things? Ect.



Only info I can give it that she does experience strong orgasms and she does female ejaculation and I makes loads of semen with moderately high sperm count (Got tested).



Does female ejaculation hinder pregnancy? She also belives that redhead get pregnant easier but I don't think hair color has anything to do with it.



Also my mother said I should have her sleep under full moon light when she is pregnant because she did that with me and I am not sure if that has any effect.



Please help! We are a newly married couple and plan to have and build a happy healthy family.....



My wife is ready to have kids. She says today is the best day to get prego. Any tips for helping us concieve?

Missionary and doggie style are the two best positions to TTC. You get deeper penetration, and can ejaculate closer to the cervix.



I'm not a doctor, but I've never heard of a curve in your penis helping or hindering conception. I have read that female orgasm can help increase your chances of conception, but I wouldn't worry about that so much to be honest with you.



I've also never heard anything about sleeping in moonlight. Maybe its an old wives tale and I've just never heard it before.



Relax, have your wife (which it sounds like she may already be doing this) check her fertility signs, or even use ovulation test strips so she knows when she ovulates. Once she knows that...have sex every other day starting four days before the day she believes she will ovulate until four days after the day she believes she will ovulate.



Good luck!!!!



My wife is ready to have kids. She says today is the best day to get prego. Any tips for helping us concieve?

Wow, TMI



My wife is ready to have kids. She says today is the best day to get prego. Any tips for helping us concieve?

Forget the full moon bit, you may miss the ovulation date waiting for a full moon. Female ejac, will help things along as the body contracts during orgasm. Don't worry about the position or the direction your penis points, relax and enjoy the love making and don't focus on making a baby. The more relaxed you are the better your chances.



Have fun and enjoy---good luck



My wife is ready to have kids. She says today is the best day to get prego. Any tips for helping us concieve?

do the nasty, missionary is the best (man on top) insert penis and inject sperm, women lays still with elevated hips for 20 mins fallowing intercourse, then wait one week fallowing the time of expected period and test, you should be good to go, good luck



My wife is ready to have kids. She says today is the best day to get prego. Any tips for helping us concieve?

1st piece of advice- Get off the computer and start baby dancing!!! ;)



2- missionary or doggie style are best I hear



3- female orgasms can actually coax sperm past the cervix



4- make sure she stays lying down for a half hour after the dance



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment