Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why do people assume this?

Why to people always assume that just because your mixed your mom is white and you probably have curly hair or quote on quote black people hair. It so Stupid I mean I am mixed but my moms not white and my hair is straight naturally. I mean i was reading questions with mixed kids in title i mean some of these things are just wrong acting as if the child or person is not a person just because they don't have an exact race.



Why do people assume this?

Because people like to put things in neat little boxes and most things don't fit in neat little boxes ! I am half American Indian and you would not believe what people think I should look like . LOL I am one of the palest people you have ever seen. My hair is brown and kind of fuzzy [ it's been called a white girl Afro] . The main problem is most people don't think !



You do know about the word assume = *** u & me



Why do people assume this?

I can tell your mixed.



you have an attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment