Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kid Model?

I always watch Americas Next Top Model. I am 10 years old and would love to be a kid model . I have brown hair, Hazel eyes and I'm like 4'8. I'd hate to hear that I cant be one. :-(



Please give me ideas. I know I dont havae a pic. but I will tell you i dont have pimples or wear make up. Got make-up tips? Well please help! I really wanna be a model. Thank You!



Kid Model?

Yes you can model, theres a place for everyone in the modeling industry. Make sure your parents are behind you and ask if they can help find you an agent. Go on google with your mom or dad and search for modeling agencies in your area. Then have your parents take some snapshots of you in good light with natural make up (I'm sure you don't need much since your only 10). Then you can go around to modeling agencies and send your pictures to agencies. If an agency likes you they will sign a contract with you and send on casting to try to book jobs.



As for tips here are some:



-For make up always go as natural as you can since you don't have any pimples you really don't need make up, some lip gloss and maybe mascara for castings.



-Always let your personality shine through. If there is 2 girls that a company is trying to pick from, the girl with the better personality will probably get chosen



-If you don't get picked for something, it's ok to be sad for a little bit but just learn to shake it off, there will be lots of other jobs



-make sure your comfortable in front of the camera



Good Luck!



Kid Model?

Kids young as 10 come on this site. Wow.



Kid Model?

If you want to be a kid model have your parents take you to a talent agency in your area. You'll probably need to have head shots taken, and an agency will tell you where to get that done as well as anything else you need to do. Photographers and TV people will put the makeup and stuff on you, so don't worry so much about that. You're only 10 anyway. Just ask your mom to take you to an agency and they will send you to auditions and stuff.



Kid Model?

go to a talent agency and see what they think of u......then you'll take some pictures of urself and send them out 2 other agencies.



Kid Model?

I definitely think you could be a model! What you shoudl do is have your parents take you to a local agency, and then can maybe set you up to get head shots...then your agency will do the rest! Its good that you ahve clear skin, cuz that's one of the first things they look for..



And with the makeup: I think you are too young to wear make up at this point, maybe when you get your pictures done they will apply a little make up, but most kid modeling places want natural beautys!



Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment