Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What would u do if..(scary)?

..if u happened to be walking very early in the morning alone..and u saw strange looking kids with dirty clothes and hair and without any shoes..they look soo horrible!! and scary and u're alone in this thin street..u don't carry any pepper spray..u don't have time to pick up ur cell phone and call anybody to save u..they're coming closer and closer now..their hands are touching u..they are trying to take ur bag..one of them has a knife...if u tried to run..they'll catch u..they're young and fast? they'll take ur bag and may even rape u and noone is around u to help..what would u do..how will u save urself?? I wonder..MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL



What would u do if..(scary)?

wow that is a powerful question i am surprised that u came up with this question



Well any way i would give them what they want and then go about doing my own busness and when i get home tell the parents what happend



What would u do if..(scary)?

If there was no way to escape them and noone around to hear you screeming, I would think it best to let them have what they want.



What would u do if..(scary)?

WTF?



What would u do if..(scary)?

hmm...



well since im a guy im sure i would have a diff answer than a girl, since i am less likely to be raped by them, and i am also young (18) so if they are much younger than me they wouldnt be very intimidating... also i dont carry a bag.. but if i were a girl in this situation i would simply give them the bag. nothing that would be in that bag would be worth getting raped or killed over, then since you have seen them and have a vivid description of them (like the description you already gave) you can identify them to the cops and possibly get your bag back. i hope you never actually experience this situation.



What would u do if..(scary)?

If they are just kids, as in young kids, I'd beat the crap out of them. So what if they have a knife, snatch the knife... they wouldn't be so tough without that.



What would u do if..(scary)?

open up a can of whup-***, do a figure skating/karate move, head butt them, cut a deadly fart...be scarier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What would u do if..(scary)?

my cell phone would be in my hand close to my fingers so i could call 911. I would have time for that. all i need to do is say where i am at. and please help me... and then what ever happens, will happen it will be beyond my control.



What would u do if..(scary)?

So basically, what would I do if I were in a completely hopeless situation? Give up all my cash and run while yelling and calling 911.



What would u do if..(scary)?

once i open my mouth they'll be like look hear you crazy a** b***h ima just leave you along and you go on bout your business and I'll go my way, but please shut the f**k up b***h please!!!! if any thing they'll be running for their lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment