Thursday, July 30, 2009

Should I...? easy 2 points!?

I am getting my hair cut tommorrow. Right now my hair is shoulder length with layers that blend in with my hair and it looks like one length, and it is dark brown. I have an oval shaped face. My hair is thick but i dont mind straightening it.



I want something funky and with choppy layers. But i dont want anything too extreme like some scene kids with the mullets. I dont want a mullet either.



I also like to wear my hair in a ponytail often, but dont mind some face framing peices in the front.



I like the pic below, are those layers kinda scene like?



1. http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



And I want the angled side bangs like below and they are really nice and full too.



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Should I...? easy 2 points!?

Yes! I think that's really cute! I have the same hair cut and face shape as you, and I'm getting a haircut and I've been looking for pictures. Would I be able to use the first pic to show my hairstylist the type of layers I want? I don't really want bangs, but just layers. If I could show her, that would be great! I also like the second pic, but I don't really want bangs on my hair. However, if you like them, I think they would look awesome with the layers in the first pic. Good choice! So they would look great! I hope I helped and good luck! I'm sure you will look amazing!



Great question!



I gave you a star! :) ?br> xoxo



Anne



Should I...? easy 2 points!?

I like the angled side bangs with soft layers for the front and just regular long hair in the back. My hair used to look like that and I liked it.



Should I...? easy 2 points!?

I really like the first pic with the layers. print it out and show it to the stylist and tell her thats what you want. do the first haircut first and then if you like it add the angled bangs, all at once might be a little too much (at least for me)



Should I...? easy 2 points!?

I like the hair in the 2nd pic better!!



Should I...? easy 2 points!?

Go for the second one.



Should I...? easy 2 points!?

Sure, go for it



Should I...? easy 2 points!?

I like the first pic alot.



i think you should do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment