Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

My best friend Sara has a three year old daughter named Kelsy. And she spoils the hell outta her! Like last summer when oddly it was only about 50 degrees, I was over at her house. So her kid decided that she was gonna jump in the pool. So her mother stayed outside and watched her swim! WTF? I would have spanked her butt and send her to bed.



And then she was mad at her mom so she took of her pull up and pissed all over the carpet. Sara came in and said,"What are you doing?" Kelsy said,"I'm peeing on your floor!"



And last year for her birthday, I bought her a pair of shoes, Well she didn't like them. So she spilled pop all over them.



God, she used to have the prettiest long blonde hair. Sara tells me one day, while she was on the computer, her kid climed on top of the cabnets where her scissors were, and got on her mothers bed, chopped off everything exepct the bands. She said,"Mommy, I brush my hair!" Now she has a mullet. I try telling her that she needs to start making her



My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

LOL/ROTF/LMAO !!!! X^0



Hey. . Just tell her that you dont mind hanging out with her. .



but you can hang with her and her bratty child anymore...



My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

You can't...just pray for her and maybe get her some parenting books...cause she's going to need all the help she can get with that one...Infact I'm going to pray too...Good Luck



My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

Wow... ummmmm...........



try pointing out everytime the kid does something bad, and everytime she does, say something like "If that was MY child, I would smack them in the ***!"



Maybe it will scare some sense into the mother And the child...



My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

You don't.



Do you have children? Doesn't sound like it.



If you don't like how she parents, don't be friends with her anymore. You really don't seem all that supportive anyway.



Be friends with the child-free crowd. They'd love you :-)



My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

The best parents are the ones with no children. So, exactly why do you care? If the kid bothers you, don't spend time around her. If the mother is bothered by her kid's behavior, she'll have to live with the consequences herself. But it's not your place to interfere, so please stay out of it.



My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

The raising of this child is none of your business. Butt out.



My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

Well if my friend was to come up to me and say that my daughter was a brat I'd probably slap her honestly... You should just really stay out of it, unless of course you KNOW she won't mind your opinion... then you could look on the net for disipline techniques for kids her age & print them off for your friend... babycenter.com has alot of info on that.. hope I helped!



My friends kid is a spoiled brat?

for some reason i find it hard to believe..i know some kids are spoiled and do a lot of bad stuff that are sometimes unimaginable...but for some reason..i think you're over reacting..and adding a bit of things to the story that aren't quiet true.

No comments:

Post a Comment