Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo?

I am a teen im wondering which brand should i use. Recently my hair scalp is very sticky it doesn't feel silky and my hair friz after i take a shower. My friends tel me my hair smells like oil even though i washed my hair the day before.



ANother question is what would you prefer from these shampoos loreal kids strawberry sented, treseemme for all hair types, baby shampoo, sunsilk hydra tlc or bed head self absorbed



thx



What is the best shampoo?

ive had the same problem..and ima teen too =). your hair cant heal just with shampoo, u need a conidtion too. i dye my ahir a lot, and itll dry out. so i use a non-expensive shampoo, and a good quality conditioner that's made with jojoba oil (sunsilk). any conditioner that has jojoba oil will work. and dont go to a salon for deep conditioning and waste your money. lots of people on here give answers that require you to spend lots of money, when you can find a better deal.



What is the best shampoo?

tressemme is the best out of the list you provided. Now for the frizzy hair, paul mitchell's smooth serum can fix that. Its only like 9 dollars. You take a dime sized amount of serum and evenly spread it through your hair while it's still damp after showering. The you blowdry it using a round brush. It should leave your hair smooth as silk and and smelling good.



What is the best shampoo?

-use head and shoulders shampoo



-dont use toooo much conditioner, just use about the size of a dime.



and id go for sunsilk!



What is the best shampoo?

My favorites:



-Bed Head Self Absorbed



-Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey (also by TIGI)



-Redken All Soft



-Biolage



The best thing is that all of these smell HEAVENLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment