Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is 8

My son has the beginnings of pubic hair...is this normal? are kids really developing this quickly?



Is 8 & 1/2 early for puberty to start?

if you and your husband are hairy or have really dark hair then its probably just his hair that you would find on his arms and legs its just dark and more noticable



Is 8 & 1/2 early for puberty to start?

Not these days. E



Is 8 & 1/2 early for puberty to start?

Yeah that seems early to me as well. My 11 yr. old girl is starting to develop and I think that is way to early, I was like 13 exactly. At this rate my 11 year old will be fully developed by 13. OMG!!! I feel your pain.



Is 8 & 1/2 early for puberty to start?

NEVER heard of this. Normally I think around 10, 11 for girls and even later for boys. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though. He's just maturing early.



Is 8 & 1/2 early for puberty to start?

really rare for a boy i would get him seen asap by his doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment